2014年11月15日 星期六

2014-11-16 Namibia Africa

  The Star Online   
Constitution back in place after coup  Herald Scotland
Burkina Faso's military ruler said he had restored the constitution that was suspended when president Blaise Compaore was toppled after protests last month. Burkina Faso's military ruler said he had restored the constitution that was suspended when ...

Burkina Faso military ruler reinstates constitution   Press TV
Burkina Faso army says constitution restored   MWC News
Burkina reinstates constitution, transition deal to be signed Sunday   Daily Mail

all 60 news articles »   

  The Punch   
2015: Urgent tasks before INEC  The Punch
The Independent National Electoral Commission is saddled with, among others, the responsibility of handling electoral matters in Nigeria. In this report, LEKE BAIYEWU and TOBI AWORINDE examine issues that will be used to assess the success of the ...

2015: INEC's indefensible management of PVCs   The Nation Newspaper
Plateau State govt expresses disappointment over distribution of PVC   Nigerian Tribune
INEC And The Challenges Of PVC Distribution   Leadership Newspapers
The Guardian Nigeria   
Osun Defender   
AllAfrica.com   
all 28 news articles »   

  Times LIVE   
Can Khampepe change how elections are monitored?  Mail & Guardian Online
The release of the Khampepe report is a hollow victory if independent organisations do not change the way they monitor African elections in future. The Zimbabwe Exiles Forum hopes the release of the report, named after Judge Sisi Khampepe, will lead to ...

Sanef: Zim Khampepe Report legal hurdles 'unnecessary'   Eyewitness News
2002 Zimbabwe elections report made public   EIN News Zimbabwe
Zimbabwe: 2002 Zim Elections Report Made Public   AllAfrica.com
Politicsweb   
all 17 news articles »   

  postzambia.com   
Miles declares candidature  postzambia.com
COMMERCE deputy minister Miles Sampa says time for leadership to be passed on to the younger generation has come. Speaking yesterday when he announced his candidature and lodged his application to be considered for PF presidency, Sampa said ...

Sampa bids for PF presidency   Zambia Daily Mail
Miles Sampa files nominations for PF presidency, challenges Edgar Lungu to ...   Zambian Watchdog
Sampa aspires for presidency   Times of Zambia

all 11 news articles »   

  Bella Naija   
Police confirm six persons killed in Kano bombing  StarAfrica.com
The Kano State Commissioner of Police, Mr Aderinle Shinaba, has said six persons were killed in Friday's bomb explosions in Kano.Shinaba said in Kano on Saturday that the bomb explosion at Magarsiku Filling Station at Hotoro in Kano, occurred when a ...

Six killed in Nigeria bomb attack   Zee News
Suicide Bomber Kills Six in Nigeria   Prensa Latina
6 dead, 5 Injured in Kano Bomb Explosion on Friday   Bella Naija

all 66 news articles »   

  Leadership Newspapers   
Synagogue Building Collapse: 74 Dead Bodies Flown To South Africa  Leadership Newspapers
It was a moment of wailings at the Lagos airport yesterday night as 74 remains of South Africans, who died in the collapsed six-storey building owned by the Synagogue Church of All Nations located in Ikotun-Idimu area of Lagos were flown to South Africa by ...

Synagogue: South African officials ignore Nigerian media   Nigerian Tribune
Synagogue: 74 bodies leave for South Africa   Daily Sun
Synagogue tragedy: 66 corpses of South Africa nationals released   DailyPost Nigeria
The Guardian Nigeria   
all 61 news articles »   

  Nigerian Tribune   
Jonathan's declaration: The morning after…  Nigerian Tribune
Group Politics Editor, TAIWO ADISA, examines the issues that will dominate the campaign turf in the aftermath of President Goodluck Jonathan's declaration for 2015 presidential race. PRESIDENT Goodluck Jonathan finally threw his hat into the ring for the ...

2011 broken promises and U-turns   The Nation Newspaper
Jonathan's quest for a second term   Daily Sun
"Boko Haram Act While Jonathan Continues To Talk"   NAIJ.COM
Nigerian Bulletin   
AllAfrica.com   
all 136 news articles »   

  Leadership Newspapers   
Soldiers Reclaim Seized Chibok Town  Leadership Newspapers
About 24 hours after Boko Haram terrorists invaded and took over the town of Chibok in Borno State, soldiers of the 7 Division Nigeria army had yesterday moved in and retrieved the seized community after a fierce battle that dislodged the insurgents, sources ...

Boko Haram: Deafening silence from the high command   BusinessDay
The Boko Haram 'War'   The Guardian Nigeria
Boko Haram has 6000 fighters- Insider   The Nation Newspaper
Nigerian Tribune   
Osun Defender   
Daily Sun   
all 898 news articles »   

  DestinyMan   
Why we called in the police - Baleka Mbete  Politicsweb
Parliament, Friday 14 November 2014 - National Assembly (NA) Speaker, Ms Baleka Mbete, her deputy, Mr Lechesa Tsenoli, and NA House Chairperson for Committees, Mr Cedric Frolick, hosted a media briefing here today at which they vowed to uphold the ...

Parliament defends police action; DA, EFF go the legal route   Mail & Guardian Online
DA will not recognise Mbete: Maimane   Independent Online
EFFing up South Africa's Parliament   Eyewitness News
The New Age Online   
all 77 news articles »   

  Daily News & Analysis   
Botswana Gay Group Victorious  O-Blog-Dee-O-Blog-Da (blog)
The Gaborone High Court ruled that the Botswana government is compelled to register the LGBTI group, group LEGABIBO, (Lesbians, Gays and Bisexuals of Botswana). This order was sought after registration of the organization was refused by the Ministry of ...

Botswana court allows LGBT rights group to formally register   JURIST
Victory in court for Botswana LGBTI rights group   Erasing 76 Crimes
Botswana Court Respects LGBT Community's Right to Organize   teleSUR English
BDlive   
Christian Science Monitor   
all 50 news articles »   

沒有留言:

張貼留言